The embedded water management system , also called self contained water management system ,
- Water reservoir below the tank;
- Ph control sensor in the reservoir;
- A pump to push the water into the scrubber;
- Heat exchanger in stainless steel ( plates);
- Chiller and plate heat exchanger;
- Pump to dose the sodium hydroxide ( naoh) to adjust the water ph in the reservoir when needed.
- Droplet separetor positioned on top of the tank.
Consult the catalog
Write to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.